Our Location & Contact Details
Why Choose Us?
As a provider of pediatric urgent care in New Providence, NJ, we at Your Kids Urgent Care can ensure superior care for every child who enters our office. We make it our goal to give every child individualized attention, as well as the best treatment possible. We have a team of board-certified pediatricians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and medical assistants available to provide urgent care for kids in any situation.
in New Providence, NJ
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you have experienced any of these symptoms or have concerns about your family's possible exposure to the virus, feel free to stop by our clinic for a comprehensive Coronavirus test. Your results will be delivered within 24-48 hours.
Remember to continue following these CDC guidelines:
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly
- Use hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol content) only if soap and water are unavailable
- Avoid touching your face
- Avoid close contact with others, maintaining a 6 foot distance from anyone who doesn’t live with you or who lives with you but is sick
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others (continue maintaining 6 foot distance)
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or into your elbow
- Clean and disinfect
- Monitor your health daily, keeping an eye out for any symptoms.
For information and advice on hand washing, visit this article from the CDC about making hand washing a family activity.
Click here for a free short story to help school-aged children understand why their teachers are wearing face shields.
Visit this page for a downloadable, printable lesson on Bacteria, Germs, and Viruses.
If you have any additional questions that weren’t answered here, give us a call at (205) 769-6800 or send us a message!